Photo Copyright: Mishal Ibrahim
July 15 – 19, 2019
– Washed all bedding, including cat’s
– Post and balance bills
– Enjoyed the overwhelming feeling of accomplishments
– Accompany Hubby for Pain Management injection
– Take Hubby to lunch after injection
– Drive home and take a much-needed nap
– At bedtime, awakened by Hubby complaining about feeling hot and thinking he was having an allergic reaction to the meds. He informed me that he might die during the night.
– Slept restlessly.
– Felt good about current work in progress
– Received another rejection
– Reassessed current work in progress
– Feelings of not hitting the mark for the topic
– Not writing
– Apply the first coat of stain to the dresser.
– More re-assessing
– Researched other submission resources that actually pay, remembered the good feeling of being paid when ghostwriting…
– Tried to remember my goal of building an author page on Amazon. To achieve that I must be published in anthologies, which so far, I’ve only three stories published in two anthologies.
– Resolved to submit my rejected stories elsewhere. Time to move onward.
– Looking at doing some ghostwriting, but feeling that that is a step backwards.
– Same old Friday chores
– Return to work-in-progress, let it flow.
– Do something for me to lift my spirit.
– Order baby shower gift!!!
– Make a plan for next week:
– No writing! Take a step back!
– Physical labour work!
– 2nd coat of stain on the dresser
– Reset scaffold height and begin masking living room beams
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
it is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston Churchill